Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cute Kids

This is taken on Curt's birthday, (the end of February). Curt, Brigham, Christian and Paige
Curt is one of Rick's 5 brothers.
Brigham liked the static balloon effect!

Brigham got these glasses in primary- he looks so silly and cute!






I thought these pictures were so cute of the boys, just random and silly! Brigham and Peyton have so much fun together (they have their moments), but they really are great friends!
I never took pictures of Valentine's day, but I wanted to write something anyway. The boys got together with their cousins at Grandma Ward's house a few days before and had lots of candy and valentines from their cousins. Rick and I went night skiing on Valentine's day and had a blast! It was the first time we'd been skiing in about 6 years. We started out a little rusty, but by the end of the night, we weren't too bad( just frozen).




1 comment:

Ashley said...

I forget his name, but your oldest is adorable!!! Yay for birthdays and all of the fun and snowmen too...although I am so ready for spring!!!