Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Rincon











Well, it's almost been a month since I have posted anything new. Pathetic, huh! Well, we've been pretty busy with planning our move back home and selling everything. And I've also been sidetracked with reading Twilight- it is very addicting! (For those who don't know, we feel like things aren't working out here and Heavenly Father has a different plan for us- so we will be moving back home in January).
These pictures were taken a few weeks ago. We decided to explore the west coast of Puerto Rico. We actually drove as far west as we could and saw the beach in Rincon. There was also a lighthouse there. Rincon is famous for surfing, and we did see a few surfers. But I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be. Well, we walked around for a while and let the kids run around by the lighthouse, which was fun for them. Then we played at the beach for a little bit and also let the kids play on some toys there. It pretty much took up the entire day between the 2 hour drive each way and the exploring.

3 comments:

crystal carlson said...

It's so beautiful there! That's exciting you guys will be moving home! I hope everything works out for you guys!

Emily said...

You got some great pictures. Good luck selling everything. I know it's a pain.

Ashley said...

I can't believe your moving home. I hope I can see you sometime, and that things work out for you and your family!