Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treating!




Peyton dressed up as Spiderman this year, and as you can see, both outfits barely fit the kids! Peyton's costume snapped up in the legs and kept unsnapping all night! We went trick or treating in a neighborhood in our ward (Camino del Mar). We went with another family (the Zappe's) and it was a lot of fun. We pulled the kids around in a wagon, and at every house that we pulled up to, Brigham would dash out of the wagon, run up to the house to grab his candy, and dash back to the wagon. He had a blast! Peyton was even getting into it. He thought it was pretty fun climbing in and out of the wagon also. And they both really enjoyed their candy, especially the suckers!

7 comments:

The Gwilliams said...

It's so much fun to see pics of you guys! Bryn loved the suckers too! That's mostly all she got.

Emily said...

How fun. It looks like you guys had a great Halloween. I love how you made the bob the builder helmet. Very creative!

Rick and Collette said...

Your boys are so cute. Tyler loved the bob the builder costume. Anyway I finally attempted to start a blog. The address is www.rwebsterfamily.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Hey Ash! I didn't know you had a blog. I am way excited about that, because now I can see your family and get to know them better! You can check us out if you want. Hope things are good with you guys, you look great, and CUTE KIDS!

crystal carlson said...

Ash, I didn't know you had a blog--I'm so excited! I've been wondering how you guys are and what you're up to, so I'm excited to keep up with your life through your blog! You kids are so cute and I loved their costumes!

~Tiffany said...

Its fun to see you and your family!! It will be good to keep posted and updated!!! Fun family!!

Jen and Cody said...

Hey Ash!
Your boys are so cute, I can't believe how big they are getting. It was so good to see you on the 4th of July. I just barely started my own blog it is jenandcodyfisher.blogspot.com

Jen Fisher(Maestas)