Monday, June 1, 2009

Hop 2 it











On April 1st, my mom, me and the 2 boys went to Twin Falls for Braden's birthday (my sister Heidi's little boy). We took the kids to a place called Hop to it. It had about 6 different kinds of blow up toys. I wasn't sure if my boys would like it- sometimes they are hesitant about stuff- but they loved it! As you can see the picture of this huge slide, Brigham loved it. He was going crazy, going down it backwards and head first! We were there for a few hours and Brigham and Peyton never slowed down once. I also had a fun time visiting with my mom and sisters Heidi and Lindsey who are in the pictures above.




3 comments:

BJ said...

That looks fun!

Annie Bingham said...

Ashley, this is Annie (Martineau) Bingham, I got your blog of the other friend's sites. Glad to see you and your cute boys doing so good and glad you are home again! You could have stopped to see me on the way to this place in Twin, we live in Rupert. In fact I've seen Heidi a few times but I didn't get a chance to say hi, once at Winco in Twin and once at a craft fair at Minico High school. Anyway, check out my blog, busybinghamboys.blogspot.com. I'm new to it, I kind of stink at it.

Ashley said...

So fun you got to see family. I totally didn't even recognize Lindsey which is funny, because I did recognice heidi. Lindsey look cute, as do you and all of your sisters all the time!